We're excited to announce our new update! We are also at Gamescom, so play it there!
Alpha 4.0: Kings Priorities
- New priority system. Priorities are now more simplified - either they are priority or not.
- You can now prioritize resources by clicking on the nodes in the world. Click on a berry bush to then click the priority checkbox.
- Now when King dies the Chief becomes the new King. If no Chief is assigned, you will be asked to appoint a new King.
- New better looking water without the camera collision bug
- upgraded the engine version.
- improved performance
- new colour and light setup
- lots of small bug fixes
- Goblins now have random starting age, making clan choices more meaningful
- Town Watch sight and engage range increased
- Goblins consume less sticks for warmth
- Goblins consume less berries
- Enemies sight range increased
- Workers can carry more resources at a time
- Buildings that are not functional yet: Tavern, Trade Post, Butcher, Worg Den, Pig Stie, Workshop, Faith Hall, Laboratory, Witchdoctor's Hut.
- Regional gameplay is still very bare bones and broken
- Diplomacy is deactivated as major work needs to occur.
- Gods and NPCs do not have an AI yet
- Goblin stats and traits are not fully functional yet
Major Known Bugs:
- Goblins still get stuck - use the red goblin de-stucker button in their goblin information menu
- only male goblin voices at the moment
- Clan territory area has clipping issue at low camera angles
As always thank you for your incredible support and feedback
Continue helping us make an awesome game by visiting the
community forums AND JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER!
The lost goblins
Get Goblins of Elderstone
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.