Goblins of Elderstone
A downloadable game for Windows
Goblins of Elderstone brings a unique chaotic twist to the city building genre. It is more than just a city builder - it is a Goblin Tribe Simulator! In Goblins of Elderstone you will nurture your tiny clan as it grows to become a dominating tribe, standing against the other races and even the gods. Rule over your chaotic goblins King or Queen and raid dungeons and villages to keep feeding your ever growing tribe.
We love playing village and city building games and have been inspired and influenced by games like the Anno series, Banished, Stonehearth, Rimworld and the Settlers series. We also love goblins and saw an opportunity for a "villains" version of the city builder genre. We have so many cool ideas to add to the genre and would love to share the experience with you! We hope you agree that Goblins are awesome and don't always have to be the villains - unless of course you want them to be?
Goblins of Elderstone was featured on Kickstarter's "Projects we Love" and we were funded two weeks before the end, additionally we passed Steam Greenlight in less than a week! Now we're ready to bring the Alpha to you!
In Goblins of Elderstone the choice is yours. You can be wise and industrious to create a trade empire. You can be the divine chosen one and lead your tribe to glory through the power of your faith in the gods. You can be a conqueror and show the world the power of your goblin forces. You can be whatever kind of goblin tribe you want!
- Free form city building - Goblins don't like orderly straight lines so there is no grid based city building. Buildings connect to each other with pathways and bridges to create great looking goblin styled villages.
- Large resource and crafting tree - With over 30 different resources that can be gatheed, crafted, traded or stolen, your goblins will always have plenty of work to do, better make sure there are plenty of Enforcers making them do it.
- Clan, World and Divine politics - Use a combination of fast talking, gift giving, violence and threats to keep your clan's inline, fail at this and they will be murdering each other or burning down the entire village. Diplomacy doesn't stop there, other races and even the gods can be convinced to do your bidding.
- War, Trade or Faith - Chose to play as either a warlord conquering the world, an industrious trader that rules the world through wealth or as a powerful avatar to the gods or a combination of all.
- Scout, Raid, Trade or Pilgrimage - Goblins don't farm so as your tribe grows in size you will need to form your goblins up into trek parties and send them out to explore the surrounding area. How you deal with what you find is upto you, will you raid and pillage the region, trade with other cities, or send Spirit Treks to holy sites to gain favor with your gods?
- RPG Story Moments - Elderstone is never a dull place and each story told in it is unique. Deal with traveling strangers, evil overlords, cunning dragons or benevolent gods. Written by Edwin McRae - writter behind Path of Exile and other amazing games.
- Defend your tribe - Darkness lurks around every turn, defend the tribe from roaming monsters or pesky adventurers. Fight off enemy raid parties and retaliate with your own.
- "I just have an uncontrollable NEED to play this game!" - GoblinsComic.org
- "Goblins of Elderstone shows all the signs of a fun and unique strategy sim with the chaotic goblins sealing the deal for me." - playniceplaynow.com
- "Goblins of Elderstone looks absolutely fantastic. Cute characters, vibrant, low-poly art style, packed with features" - OrangeBison.com
- "Lost Goblin has created a fun, animated world of goblins." - GameOctone.com
- "I can't wait for this game to release." - Gamespad.com
Music by Hyperduck Soundworks[hyperduck.co.uk]
Our beautiful music is being done by the incredible award winning team of Hyperduck Soundworks!
Receive a steam key when we launch on steam later this year.
This game is currently unavailable